“You Get What You Pay For!”
We’ve all was told of the well-known remark, “You Get What You Pay For” yet often you do not typically recognize when something is really way too low-cost or really too costly. So where exactly can you want to know what the normal cost might be?
A typical price for a photo booth nationwide will vary from $400 on the low end to $1500 depending on variables and also $3000+ for multi-day trade shows and corporate events.
Just what is the practical photo booth rental rate?
If you were wishing for less but $500-$1500 seems to be a more precise cost for a photo booth leasing with attachments that could increase to $3000. To some that might be jaw going down. To others that price range is simple. The reason for such a large swing is since there are a lot of elements at play. It’s difficult to divide the bare essentials from the not-so-important photo booth rental accessories. It is also hard to inform just what each business does in a different way. Even if a company information out a bullet list of functions it does not imply both solutions are equivalent. You have to really look at just what makes the company both unique and also varying.
What are the photo booth rental essentials?
1. Rental Time– Ensure you have the appropriate quantity of time for your event. Many events need at least 2 hours to start. 3 hours is much more common especially for wedding events. The quantity of time you get at the event is probably the most crucial point. Do not go economical right here. See to it you get the correct amount of time you need.
2. The Camera – Make certain the camera is a more recent DSLR electronic camera over 18 mega pixels with a nice lens. The lens equally as crucial as the camera, otherwise more crucial. Having a DSLR camera permits interchangeable lenses so you’re not stuck to simply the package lens. Do not just assume they’re loading the cubicle with the right gear. Request to see a pair high resolution images of just what the last image quality will appear like.
3. Lighting tools – The light they make use of is equally as important. The bigger the light the better the quality of the light source. Having an umbrella or soft box is perfect so the light is not harsh and straight. Think about it like a cloud covering the sun. Taking a photo of on your own in direct sunshine is not extremely lovely. It will certainly make your face look shiny as well as produces severe darkness. You desire a photo booth that does not just point a direct bare light bulb flash at your face. Especially if this is a wedding celebration. Individuals are typically coming spruced up and would certainly love to get an excellent looking image of themselves with their family members or partner.
4. The Printer– Make sure they are publishing with a color sublimation printer not an inkjet. Ink Jet printers take a while to print (which indicates visitors will be waiting) as well as the ink could smudge easily from finger prints. Dye Sublimation prints move with warm and are instantly completely dry when they appear. Plus,, the picture is covered and sealed. This will certainly safeguard your pictures from dampness or UV lighting for this reason enabling your hard copies to last.
5. Field of expertise – is the photo booth business you are taking into consideration concentrate on photo booths or have a background in digital photography solutions. A lot of companies are simply including photo booths to their endless supply of enjoyment or rental services. If the business appears to be a one stop purchase everything more than likely their not putting a lot of their everyday attention towards offering the best photo booth experience. Photo booths have a lot of moving components as well as still call for a human touch to obtain every little thing functioning perfect.
REQUEST A QUOTE
To start, request a personalized quote! Scroll to the top of the page (or click HERE) and send us a quick message including as much information as possible about your event (i.e.: Name, Phone or Email, date, time, theme, type of event, etc.) so we can recommend on the best approach to your event.
SIGNING THE AGREEMENT
Once you’ve decided on renting a photo booth for your event, we can book your date! The process is very simple, you will receive an agreement from Lets Booth It – Photo Booth Rental Birmingham and once it is signed along with a deposit payment, you can now relax as we will take care of the rest. Lets Booth It – Photo Booth Rental Birmingham will be onsite the day of your event to get the party started!
COMMUNICATE YOUR PREFERENCES
We will keep you on the loop on the development and with the entire planning process. Choose the perfect backdrop (upgrade fee may apply), your preference on the photo print (logos, static images), and even on how to brand the photo booth (upgrade fee applies). You will receive an email notification and it is where you would communicate all of the tweaks you would need for your perfect photo booth experience.
TIME TO ENJOY
On the big day we will arrive approximately one hour before the operational start time to set everything up. Once the event starts so does the fun. Your guests are sure to have a blast with our photo booth, props and our professional staff is always at the ready to help with the booth.
OUR SCRAPBOOK SERVICE
Another thing worth pointing out is our Memory Scrapbook service (upgrade fee applies); brides love this as it is a great keepsake from a wedding. Our Memory Scrapbook service allows guests to keep a tangible strip and place the other in the scrapbook, writing personalized notes to the bride and the groom. Once the reception has ended, we are able to provide you with a digital copy of all images (upgrade fee may apply).
Wishing you all the very best in finding the ideal photo booth for your next celebration or event. For all your photo booth rental needs, give us a phone call at Photo Booth Rental Birmingham or contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help you.
Let us help Make The party!